The Roxton Practice has provided medical services to the people of Immingham and the surrounding area for more than 60 years. The first home for the practice in Immingham was a small house in Manby Road serving the population of Immingham. The Roxton Practice then moved to Worsley Road in approximately 1960 until 2004 when they moved into the wonderful new Health Centre – Pilgrim Primary Care Centre on Pelham Road.
Pilgrim Primary Care Centre commemorates The Pilgrim Fathers’ link with the area and their first sailing to Holland in 1608. Many streets and buildings in Immingham are named after The Pilgrim Fathers.
The Roxton Practice is located at Immingham and also at Keelby which serves the rural areas.